Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom

The 4th of July is awesome!!! How grateful and indebted I am to those men and women who risked and gave their lives so we could have so many wonderful things in this country. What an incredible blessing! I can't help but think about God and the love He must have for us in giving so many the courage and strength to overcome opposition and fight for the good. It makes me want to do the same right now! I truly see God's hand in the birth of our country. I know He inspired our forefathers with knowledge and wisdom (two different things) :) We are a blessed nation. I am so thankful that I could be blessed enough to live in America and be a part of such a great and noble history. I will always be grateful to God for leading and guiding this country, and for those of His children who fought for our freedom!

"Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ...."

1 comment:

Becky said...

Leah, what a fantastic idea. Thanks for inviting me! I love the pic of the Yellow Mountains. What a fun trip!